Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cougars Vs Jaguars


I thought this promo clip for new reality show was a perfect way to introduce this next topic. Age of Love ask the question is older women or younger women better. This 30 year old tennis star gets to date 7 women in their 40’s and 7 women in their 20’s. I don’t watch the show so I can’t tell you who wins, but let’s answer this question here in my Memoirs.

I think men are attracted to older women for the same reasons women like older men, its security and stability. Young people are a lot of fun, but to have a relationship with one is like riding a roller coaster. I think my love for older women started in high school. Being a star athlete in private school can create an ego, but you add an older woman that’s going to med and you could say I have had a swagger ever since.
When Demi Moore swooped young, model and actor Aston off his feet more than 15 years was between them. Newly pregnant Halle Berry’s baby daddy is a younger model. You can say the same thing for older men who have younger models. These are celebrities, but how does it work for the average person.

Older vs. Younger… Which is better and why?

2 comments:

Ticia said...

Hey Andrew...
I hope you have a great thanksgiving!!!

I like older men.. they do offer the "security" and sometimes wisdom that we all need. I just want a man that has a personal relationship with the Lord, ambitios, loving, caring..smart.. nice biceps.. LOL

TTYL!! SMOOCHES!

Anonymous said...

I love Mary
she is older than me

she has her head on her shoulders
she is faithful

she is loving and caring
like a mother to me

she dont like me using the F word
she is conservative
she is religious

she loves Jesus
more than me