Monday, June 25, 2007

"Ask The Ass" Mondays

Week two of “Ask The Ass” Mondays. Sorry for getting this out late. Also how do you guys like the format of the post? And do you guys want to leave questions in the shadow box or do you like having a post an the end of each week to submit them?

1.P. Ricky – Matrix Kama sutra question from last week
I didn't see your question last week regarding this. I am familiar with both words individually, but together I can’t say I am. I have several post tagged “matrix” and I like the Asian writings of the Kama sutra. If it there is more to it let me know.

2.Vi Vi Voom – Should you be able to spank you children?
Yes you should beat I mean spank your children. This should be done in reason and you shouldn’t beat them in the heat of the moment. That’s called reacting, and as adults you should respond to situations.

3.Mizrepresendant – Older Men/Younger Women vs. Older Women/Younger Men which one works the best?There is a new reality TV show tackling this subject. I don’t think there is a right or wrong answer to this question. It is more of individual preference and stage of life that each person is in. Some people because of their relationship with parents and guardians their perspective on this could dramatically influence their preferences.

4.Soul&Body – Do I Love her?
I love all my blog readers. :D

5.Rod – The question is in Spanish and I don’t speak Spanish, so you will need to resubmit this in English!!! Or if someone wants to translate and tell me what the hell he is saying?

6.Confession7girl – Why do I call myself an asshole? Is this asshole married?No I am not married, nor have a girl friend. Andrew is not my real name it’s a character I created partially based on my personality. Asshole besides the play on words, it is marketing to my readers. When seeing the word “Asshole” you automatically associate it with someone that is sarcastic, blunt and will talk about any subject. This character is meant to be ageless and have no nationality. This also frees up the reader from assuming that because of a certain age or nationality that I should have a particular stance on a topic.

7.JustMeWriting – Why do other races seem to feel like black people should get over it? It being the ramifications of slavery on black America.Great Question – Other races stance on this subject stems from several things. Most races can trace their roots to a particular place, where they rule a particular land. However, “blacks” don’t associate Africa as place that people like them run shit. So most “blacks” live life with a minority complex. “Successful blacks” often referred to as elitist and not-really black live life with a majority complex. Another view point is that in sheer numbers more “blacks” went to South America than they did North America. Another view point is if you look at history slavery was the national next step after conquering a country. Africans fate was no different than any other nation… if we are looking at it from a historic stand point. Slavery regardless of time in history is cruel. I am writing a article later this week that will touch on “slavery.”

8.Cap – What do Caucasians think about reparation for blacks who are descendents of slaves?
If we are defining “Caucasians” as someone with a particular skin color, then we are ignoring the fact that many countries have a lighter and darker version of them. I think a majority of Caucasians don’t feel like “blacks” should get reparations for being descendents of slaves. Some could be racist for not wanting to give them anything, but I would say some feel that it was the nature of war. After invading a country you usually look to take resource from them that will benefit your economy. For Africa it was their people, diamonds, oil and other nature resources. You should go back and read my article “Nobody Gives A Damn.” It expands on my above comments.

9.Angel - Are All Andrews Assholes?
No of course not

10.Caprivilla - How to spank her so that she ask for more?Well, first I would "hit the bottom"(this is making sure you hit the back of the females walls). Them I would probably talk to you dirty, and tell you to ask to be hit more or harder... whichever to enjoy more at the time.

11.Ticia - Why do men have ugly feet?
I can't speak for all men on this one, because my feet look good.

17 comments:

Ticia said...

Andrew..send me a picture-- LOL

Saadia said...

nice feet are VERY important in a man. ALMOST as important as nice teeth.

JustMeWriting said...

WHOA...I'll get some thoughts together for the answer to my question..

`NEFTY said...

Interesting questions here lol.

Ticia said...

Well...feet are okay..

I rather have straight teeth---that scares me a lot with men---

Oh....also teeth that connect in the straightness-- LOL

confessing7girl said...

ahhhhhhh i didnt know andrew wasnt ur real name!!!!!! ok this was actually really helpful to get to know / understand ur blog better!! :D
and yeahhhhhhh most men hv ugly feet!!

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ticia - I can't send you a picture because then that would give away my character Andrew.

Girly Girl - Teeth and feet are important for a female too.

Nefty - yes the questions get better every week.

confessing7girl - yeah Andrew the Asshole is a character that I came up with.

Ticia said...

You can trust me :)

Ordinary Girl said...

Apologies, apologies my bloggy buddy, but desperate times call for desperate measures...

As such, I am now officially pimping my blog to remain in the Big Blogger house.

So please, please, please, head over here...

http://timtim.typepad.com/bigblogger2007/

And vote for me to stay!! xx

(Oh, and get all your bloggy/email/real life/internet friends to vote for me too! Believe me, I need it!)

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure who Andrew is


He is a she
she has penis envy

and loves being spanked hard
and she is anal fixated

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ticia - I know with that smile that works on so many guys... doesn't it.

anonymous - Wow! I love your aggressive thought process. You are one of the few reader's that are definately thinking out of the box.

Ticia said...

Yes baby-- I get a lot with the smile and the eyes--

CapCity said...

i'm not sure who/what andrew is - but i think i'll stay away from race questions from here on...don't really feel that those questions were addressed ...evasive "feeling" answers...just my humble opinion tho'...i'll keep it light when i come thru...

CapCity said...

P.S. - I think U have certainly earned your Name just for this statement from your former article Nobody Gives a Damn: "The Black community can stand to take notes from the most recent imagrants, Spanish/Latin Community. In a third of the time that Blacks have been in the country, Spanish people have influence every part of our America culture."
....all I can do is shake my head at the ignorance of that statement - considering the fact that Black/African Americans are only the MOST influential "culture" WORLDWIDE to have been spawned.

But, again - in the future I'll keep it eazy breezy when I come thru here...

Andrew The Asshole said...

cap - Don't be light with me. Hell if you think I didn't bring it on the point then you should come at me for it. The Most influential "culture" worldwide? That's a little steep statement and considering just about every country has a light and dark version. Who calculates how "black" someone is? Our we using the brown bag test? I think their is a bigger divid "culturely" among the classes than the color of one's skin.

CapCity said...

A - alright, i won't go easy on ya;-). yea, it's a steep statement & I stick behind it. when i say Black I mean anyone of AFRICAN descent...that could technically be EVERYone in the world since we all come from "Lucy" = the oldest set of bones found = on the African continent.
Regarding African Americans (Africans brought to the Americas) - there is NO other CULTURE who has been spawned as we have and survived and succeeded as we have (despite our issues & troubles).

Ok - u asked me not to go easy on u - my question's early for next week:
What do u think of white privilege? Here's an interesting ARTICLE to get ya thinking:-).

Andrew The Asshole said...

Great article... had a lot of good facts worthy of an article.