Monday, June 18, 2007

"Ask the ASS" Mondays

Welcome to the first installment of “Ask the ASS” Mondays. Bare with me as I cum up with the best format for this. Feel free to leave suggestion on how this would be more reader friendly. Some of the more lengthy questions I might have to give a full explanation in a separate post. I like the fact that everyone can see each others questions, it creates discussion among my readers. I think I will it towards the end of every week. If you can’t wait put them in my shout box. So now that the formalities are out of the way let the games begin.

1.CED – How to hit the MUTE BUTTON on a person who talks all the time? Avoiding violence.*If physically walking away in the middle of their conversation is too rude, then proceed to walk away mentally. Mentally walking away to whatever makes you happy… for me its usually on the back of my future yacht with a cigar in my hand surrounded by friends and family

2.Confession7girl - Personal Likes/Dislikes
*I don’t like JOBS. They give very little time and money. Its only good for taking care of habits like eating, bathing, and clothing… until you start your own company.

3.CapCity - Who came up with “opinions are like an ASSHOLE everyone has one?”
*This probably came from some uptight person that was pissed off at an Asshole and this was the most cunning thing their small brain could come up with.

4.Webmitress - My thought on tailgating pricks and people that are rude in traffic.
*They motivate me to do what I need to do to get my chauffer driven car, helicopter, yacht and plane. When the curtains are closed on a Rolls Royce Phantom you can’t even see the pricks. And of course by air or sea there is no traffic.

5.Jim – Would I ever ban him? Keshi posting her picture every second blog.
*I wouldn’t ban anybody her. People are free to speak their mind at me or any topic that is written. I go ban from a blog once and the people that know me weren’t surprised that I didn’t even last a week. Keshi is very attractive so I don’t mind her posting her picture

6.Keshi – What is the best thing about oral sex?*Wow the best thing? That’s really hard to say… it depends on who I’m eating. Sometimes its hearing her ask “Why are you doing this to me?” the look on her face that says “I can’t believe he made me cum this hard” or if I come across a real arrogant women I enjoy watching her try to run around the bed trying not to have a hard orgasm.

7.Prince – Food/Gaming
*Not sure what was the real question. But I like spicy food and I like madden football.

8.Rajeev - Pamela Lee’s Breast
*Pam Lee or Pam Anderson? I enjoy breast that are propionate to one’s body, but hers are nice to look at though. Didn’t she get a breast reduction in hopes of being taken more seriously?

9.Girl Girl – Why have I been absent from your life?*I haven’t look down in between your legs. Ha ha just been working too hard this last week, so I haven’t been up here as much.

10.Oral sex suxus
*I don’t think it sucks, but its always a plus if you can couple oral sex with mental stimulation and “hitting the bottom.” You got to put the whole package together.

11.Confession7girl/Nefty – What makes a woman irresistible or attractive?*For me ambition is the biggest aphrodisiac. A good self image is a sign she is comfortable in her own skin. A must for me is long hair, at least long enough to grab. It needs to be soft to the touch because I love playing in it.

12.Women – Mates vs. Flings
*That a whole separate post and plus I need some type of research to discuss that.

13.Sugar – When should a couple do the nasty and is there ever a time when she gives it up too quick?*This is a good one. When? When both parties are comfortable taking the relationship there. Timing is heavily dependent on the communication of what each other want. If its just a physical thing then well tonight, but if you are interested in dating this person then take the time to learn about each other. Often because of society a lot of men and women lie about what they really want. If you just want a physical relationship then say that. Don’t tell me about trivial shit that doesn’t matter. If you are trying to date me then should start filling out a questionnaire and look at the requirement and see if you even want to apply.

14 comments:

hottnikz said...

thanks for stopping by. your blog is funny and refreshing. don't see why you call yourself an asshole, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I like your comment about jobs, thats the same way i feel. i don't plan on having on forever that's for sure.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India said...

hey asshole .. lol .. [i feel blessed 2 call sum1 dis on face! woah!! :)] kewl~~ ye .. abt 10,001 .. hmm .. i think he wil walk d 1 mile ;)

dcsavvystar said...

HILARIOUS!I can't wait to submit my question - how did I miss this! lol

Keshi said...

ok now I need a cold shower!

Keshi.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Hotnikz ~ Thanks for the compliments. Yeah working is highly over rated.

Caprivilla ~ why do we have to walk any miles... shit call the call and the chauffer will drive 10,001 miles.

DC ~ I'm not sure how you missed this one either but i do look forward to you questions... it will be good.

Keshi ~ Oh no need for a cold shower I brought ice!!!

Impressionist said...

breast reduction!?
ugh! :| I donno. i haven heard of it!

lol!

peace & love
Jeevy

CapCity said...

your answers are more thoughtful than i imagined...i was guessing it would be all about shits&giggles...but u keep surprising me like that:-)

Vi said...

Hey asshole. Thanks for stopping by my blog. First off all, you gave me a heart attack when I saw 'Andrew the Asshole' in my inbox. That's what I call my ex husband, thought he found my blog! lol.

10. oral sex suxus - Well if the guy is doing it right, there should be some sucking involved!

Saadia said...

Oh, Andrew, what am I going to do with you? Behave! :)

Anonymous said...

How much do I owe you? lol Great post. I can't wait until next week!

confessing7girl said...

ah ah this was soo much fun!!!!!!!! great answer!!!!! ok u dont like a JOB ok!!!!!! got it!!!!! ;) this question r going to continue?? i like it!!

Keshi said...

lolz!

Keshi.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Raveej ~ I could be imagining things but I thought I heard something about a breast reduction. Does anyone know?

Cap ~ Yes I do have alot of depth. Andrew is a character based on me. I'm an intellectual with a sense of humor and terrible spelling.

Girly Girl ~ I'm very well behaved. I anticipate all of your subconscious desires. How's your book going? I'm really proud of you! I can't wait to send you a signed copy of something I do. Don't worry it will be by the end of the year.

Sugar ~ we can talk about payment over dinner and drinks. I won't cook for you the first time around I can't have you falling in love that quick.

Vi Voom ~ Thanks for coming through to my blog. I'm really glad I found yours.

I totally agree with lots of sucking when it cums to eating pussy... You should check out my post titled "eating pussy"

Confession7 ~ yes I the questions will be posted every monday. you can either put question in my shout box or every weekend I will be putting a post where everyone can post their questions.

Anonymous said...

long live your tribe
u r the best asshole i ever encountered in my 56 years