Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays


I thought I would start your Monday Morning off with a little humor, from the upcoming CAVEMAN show. Its so stereotypical. To think we find this funny. Of course we do, because maybe they are partly true. I hope everyone had a great holiday week. My was great because I was on vacation. Last week Jim got rid of Mary, which had him acting fool when she left him. Jim also wants me to be a blond if I am a woman. Don't you want to know? But I'll be staying in character, Andre The Asshole. Feel free to add questions through out today and I will come back and answer them. But lets get start with my girl CAP

CAPcity
1. r u still doing the AskTheA--Mondays?
Why yes of course I am still doing Ask the ASS Mondays. I still think I need to have guest women ASSes commit on the questions.

2. Why don't I like the use of the word Azz & try to call u everything else? If it doesn't bother U it shouldn't bother me - but i still don't like it. lol!
Andrew the ASShole is a character that I came up with. Part of it is marketing... when I commit on people's page my name stands out. It lets readers know what to expect. Secondly its part of my personality to be brashly honest, and sometimes that comes with the label Asshole.

3. Do u speak any other languages? if so, which?
I speak English and I have picked up a little spanish living a Miami for a year.

3 comments:

Saadia said...

Hi, Darling...Do you miss me?

Jim said...

i was expecting a post on 9/11

what do u feel about 9/11 Andrew?
i think u guys deserved it

u guys make wars in vietnam, IRAQ,etc

it was time a war for fought on your shores

this was the first after Pearl Harbor

Andrew The Asshole said...

I think I will do a reflection piece on it next week, after all the events have happened.