Monday, September 3, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays


Yes ladies and gents you are probably wondering where in the HELL has this ASS been, well I am on vacation. So I have been partying and seen family. I hope everyone had a great time on their long weekend. However its back to the slave field today. I see people have already post question on last weeks post so I will get straight into answering questions. Feel free to add to them as well.

Hotnikz - I have a question Andrew. Do you believe that a platonic relationship can exist?
I have several platonic lady friends. Several types of guys can't have platonic friends. If you are married, then its probably going to be tough. The other type are those people with a low self image. Because some men and women are comfortable just saying what they want. If you want to have sex with a female then just ask as a pose to using "friendship" to get it.

Jim - How do you woo a female back?
You don't get her back. You should move on to another relationship(s). You have a better chance of getting her back, if you are validated by other women. What i mean by validation is that other women see you as desirable. She may want you after you move on.

Cap - Your right I can't be mad at you and even if we do get mad at each other we can have make up sex.

Cap - will your other female fans be upset that I get the make up sex? And then what about that fan who thinks you're a woman? r u willingly admitting to lesbianism?
I don't think my other female friends would be upset, because I am an orgasm consultant. To take me off the market would mean a management buyout. My other female fans would be perhaps jealous of the quality time that you get from me. Now for those fans that thing I am woman... Most men still are attracted to the idea of two or more woman at a time. I think that most men that say they aren't just don't believe they will ever be in position to have that fantasy become a reality. And if I am a woman I would totally enjoy the curves of woman along with everything else that comes with women.

10 comments:

CapCity said...

Awwwww Sukkkkie NOW! Question for next monday - will your other female fans be upset that I get the make up sex? And then what about that fan who thinks you're a woman? r u willingly admitting to lesbianism? ;-) LOL!

hottnikz said...

Thanks for answering Andrew. I thought the same thing, as far as the low self image. We are not married and I feel like why should I give up my friends just because he is insecure.

hottnikz said...

Uh...orgasm consultant?

Andrew The Asshole said...

yeah he needs to grow up. Read a book get a mentor something.

yes, I do my consulting with a personal touch :D

amna said...

u really seem to like the word ass, dont you?

anyway, thanks for dropping by :D

Keshi said...

Andrew the Love guru ha. COOL! :)

**You don't get her back. You should move on to another relationship

LOL Jim u got that?

Keshi.

Impressionist said...

hey bro!
U have been tagged! :D hehe! Now do the tag! :D

peace & love
Jeevy

Anonymous said...

Your answer to Jim is right~O, bubs ;)

Jim said...

i got it julius
i have just been hit on the head real hard

Mary just told me
to bugger off

so i am free
to court another

Julius r u a female?
Capcity, wud u take me as your lover?

Keshi can u love a man over 50?

Andrew The Asshole said...

Jim - whether I'm male or female you can't have two of my lovers (keshi or caps)