Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays


As you know ITS Monday. I hope you don't have a CASE of the Mondays. If so its ok, I'm here. Monday is also know around the world as "Ask The Ass Mondays" This is were my reader get to ask the question and I will answer them in True ASSHolish form. The last two weeks we have been talking about sexual lations. Somebody is horny!!! I got something for you too :D What will this week bring. I have a few early question I am going to answer now, but you can put in questions through out the day and I will update my writings accordingly!

CapCity - Why was Ask the Ass MONDAYS written on thursday?It was an interesting week, for the ASS. I was moving apartment, working on changing careers, the company is ready for financing, rewriting my tv show... All this happen at the same time, so my Monday questions fell through the cracks. I'm sorry, I'm BACK even harder though. Fire Away. I've missed your ASS!!!

Ticia - What is the ASS getting me for my birthday?I'm going to give you my time!!! With my time cums my attention... and with my attention you'll be the one cumming (multiple times) Lets pretend your the cake for your birthday.

CapCity - Have I learned to say ASS in other langauges, if so which ones?
NO I have thats a good idea though... The ASS in me likes Jim's comment, "Ass translates to CapCity." Too Funny

Jim
YOu need to seduce this woman. She might come from a southern religious background, but I'm sure she needs her back blown out every now and again.

Sugar - I've got a question Asshole, I mean Andrew. Would you prefer a wife who was subservient, attending to your every need and desire or a wife who knows how to cater to you, but still has a backbone and is willing to stand up for herself when necessary? What do you think most men would prefer?
Now I'm not most men. I think there is still men that like a subservient woman. Those men probably have a low self-esteem and so does the woman. Catering to a man is to really know him and his needs. Some men like for their girl to cook clean keep a nice house, but if you have enough going on in your life you should have to hire people to take care of those meaningless things. She needs to be starting a non-profits, a company, or something!!! I like them truly independent.

Anonymous said...
u have been married to a nice girl who keeps house and does all the chores but she dont turn u on and then after 26 years of marriage u hit upon a lady who really turns u on wud u ditch the old woman and go for the new ?

Well that the problem your ass should have never got married in the first place. The story sounds like you never were attracted to her, you just like what she did for you. Then after 26 years your financially stable tired of her cook, and you age makes you realize "I could have just hired a maid twice a week." A divorce is too expensive, so I would only leave if I had a contract ahead of time.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a question Asshole, I mean Andrew. Would you prefer a wife who was subservient, attending to your every need and desire or a wife who knows how to cater to you, but still has a backbone and is willing to stand up for herself when necessary? What do you think most men would prefer?

confessing7girl said...

confessing tell andrew needs to find himself a good girlfriend!!
as for asshole in other languages... in portuguese we dont hv a word for asshole in the meaning u give it here!! but we hv a lot of bad words to call instead of assholes!!

Andrew The Asshole said...

Confessing - I think your trying to ask me out. Whisper those dirty Portuguese words in my ear!!! WOOOOO, your soooo bad.

Ticia said...

Thanks Andrew.. LOL

Unknown said...

AtA, what's better to you: a model with a brain, or a wannabe who gives it?

Anonymous said...

u have been married to a nice girl who keeps house and does all the chores
but she dont turn u on

and then after 26 years of marriage
u hit upon a lady who really turns u on

wud u ditch the old woman and go for the new ?

Jim said...

Google PageRank for memoirsofanasshole.blogspot.com/ is: / 10

Alexa Ranking for memoirsofanasshole.blogspot.com/ is: 7,886,051 (Top rank is 1)

Description
You have none or a poor Google rank. You need more websites to link to you to help build up the rank. You may want to add your site to iWEBTOOL's directory to help build rank, click here for details. You have a very poor alexa ranking. iWEBTOOL would recommend you to optimize your site or try to start up a service to attract users.

View Link Popularity for http://memoirsofanasshole.blogspot.com/

Provided by iWEBTOOL
(Remove this link)

CapCity said...

didn't find jim's comment funny nor yr promotion of it, andrew...didn't realize being an ass included personal slaps in the face...tha's pretty low even for an ass...

Jim said...

sorriee CAPCITY
i didnt no u hurt soo easy

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ced - A wannbe that gives it? Gives what?

Andrew The Asshole said...

Cap - Come here give me a hug lets make up!!! You know you want to

Andrew The Asshole said...

Jim you didn't put the link for iwebtool on here can you do that?

CapCity said...

Jim - i was just wondering what i did to get a kick in the ass? u know i don't bruise...well, okay i bruise easy - but i heal even quicker;-) - hugz 2 u & andrew! just don't put a sign on my back while we're hugging...;-)

Jim said...

if u want to check your rating visit my blog IMNUTSINCAPS and scroll to the bottom of the page

plug in your domain name and hit check

Andrew The Asshole said...

Cap - Your sign would say "Lick Me"

CapCity said...

Oh, AND Jim - to make it up to me come back, read all of my fiction series (L,L&D) & tell me what U think ;-)...

N@nc! said...

sure sure :):):):) the blog is in english!!! and u can put whatever u want in there!!! tell me your email for I invite you!! :)

Jim said...

i took your advice

N@nc! said...

good morning,
the propose is share whatever you want, if u wish to change template u can, the idea is make a comunity together and each person express what they want!

JustMeWriting said...

hey dude, i've missed these. I love sugar and anon's questions and surprisingly, I love your answers...pretty smart for an arsehole...hahah!

Andrew The Asshole said...

Jim - Good, make her beg for it!!!

Soul&Body - cool we should have fun

Justme - Dam Right I'm pretty fuckin smart, in my humble always right option :D

Ticia said...

Andrew...you are doing too much flirting ---