Monday, August 13, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays

Jim - My girl now says I am being a wussy. whats a wussy?
Wussy is being a pussy. Your acting soft. Your acting unmanly. What did you do to make her say that?

ViVivoom - Why does a guy who you've fancied, he's fancied you, but the timing wasn't right, him had girlfriend,then I had boyfriend, now both single and he DOESN'T make a move??????
He's not going to make a move. Men are hunters that enjoy conquering something. The fact that you were unavailable is what attracted him to you. Its human nature to want what you can't have. If you want him to make a move find another man to be seen with. Or you can be an independent 21st century women and approach him.

Nefty/Ticia - How is Andrew The Asshole doing?
Andrew is doing good. I've had a pretty busy couple of weeks. I'm between moving, changing career and securing financing for a company I'm starting. So physical I'm good, just alot of things to think about. Success is never convenient or in your own timing. But there is no traffic in the extra mile.

Jim - u r right Andrew my girl wanted to walk out lets be buddies is what she said I went into tears what shud i do now? how do i regain my macho image?
First how to gain your manhood back... What did you do to get her in the first place? Usually people forget that you have to keep things fresh. With her wanting to leave... You know how if you open a door for a cat and tell it to come in they won't, but as soon as you act like your going to shut the door they come running. That's exactly what she did to you. She's fucking with your head

13 comments:

`NEFTY said...

How are you, Andrew? :]

Ticia said...

Hey Andrew--- how is your week?

Ticia said...

Congrats Andrew.....

We need the money for the house I want built...

Jim said...

u r right Andrew
my girl wanted to walk out

lets be buddies is what she said
I went into tears

Jim said...

what shud i do now?
how do i regain my macho image?

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ticia - HouseSSSSSS in multiple countries... Get it right!!!

N@nc! said...

how r u doing??

N@nc! said...

they dont change color, just expressions =P

Vi said...

Andrew, you are so right. But really, I can't be arsed making the first move. With all the freaking flirting we did Saturday night, I'd practically have to JUMP him to do that, and believe it or not, I'm trying not to do that approach anymore! lol

Andrew The Asshole said...

ViviVoom - Well that only leave the jealousy approach... Let him see us together a cople of nights and then he will want you again. I would only do this for a friend :D

Soul&Body - What doesn't change colors, just expressions?

Jim said...

mebbe u r right
mebbe u r rong

this girl is not so predictable
I wont take your advice this time

Pssst! my girl knows i am using u as a confidante

i gave her the link
why u lissen to this asshole is what she said

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Hey Andrew, come over to my spot and tell me what you think about the content in the "Jetson's" post I did today. I've seen that you are the enterprising sort and I'm trying to decide if this has wings or just hype.

confessing7girl said...

andrew a wussy?? humm i dont think so... he can be everything but a wussy!! :D
so Andrew what do u think of the Beckham madness in the USA now?? :D