Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays


For Several weeks Jim has been having women problems or maybe its the other way around Jim's girl is having man problems. Either way we will solve them. Actually maybe what I should do is have a Female counter part that can be an ass from that perspective. So ladies if you are interest we can team up to a Ask the Ass Mondays from a female viewpoint. If you are interested Ladies let me know and I send you my email and we can work this out.

So above I gave you a little dirty talk poetry. Now you can give me some questions and give you some Ass Knowledge.

Confession7 - what do u think of the Beckham madness in the USA now?? :D
I think that a "cause" needs someone to rally behind. Soccer needs a star American can call its own. Soccer is a great sport, but is not appreciated in America the way it is elsewhere. I hope him being here will give it some longevity in the states.

Ticia - When will you lose 30 lbs?
I recently read a news article suggesting that there is a direct link between ones weight and their peer group. Peer pressure can be a good thing or a bad thing. Weight, income, appearance, etc can be affected by your peer group. So first find some "fit" people to hang with and you will probably lose it fast than doing it alone. Also for health reason you should lose the the weight.

Keshi - When will I get a real man?
Mentors have always told me you attract what you are not what you want. So lets not concentrate the man right now. You become the woman that you need to be and you will have your choice of good men to choose from.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a great idea Andrew
I need the female perspective on many issues


Your advice SUXS some times
Jim

Ticia said...

Andrew...

How long will it take me to lose 30lbs?

Thanks--

`NEFTY said...

I might be able to help...
Nah, kidding =P

Sweetstickychewy said...

Lol..Interesting.:D

Keshi said...

Andrew u take Jim so seriously? LOL!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

haha @Ticia's qn!

Andrew plz ans that now :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

k here's my qn:

How long do I hv to wait to find a real man?

LOL!
Keshi.

Man With Balls said...

ticia, too easy.

keshi, the moment you stop hiding behind that flower.

Man With Balls said...

Sorry Andrew, I couldn't resist. Hope you didn't mind your ballsy cousin stepping in.

Ticia said...

Keshi---
Girl, I am trying.... its hard.... I feel bad...I had a carb free day until 9, when I saw a bag of BBQ chips

Andrew The Asshole said...

Man with Balls - I appreciate you giving a ballzy anwser. I know I'm not the only ass around here.

Ticia - Those Dam BBQ chips!!!

N@nc! said...

awww!!! jim is so cute!!! ^_^

CapCity said...

question for next monday (or whenever the next advice day is:-) -
How many bloggers have U met in person? -or- if that invades your privacy;-)...How many Poets have U made love to (inspired by your video of choice:-)?

Jim said...

she wants to go out to a different town with
me for the weekend to have fun. HOW DO I ACT SO I
DONT LOOK LIKE A WUSS AND EASY TO GET GUY!??!?!?



Here are the three mistakes that I noticed
right off the bat:

1) Making out with her somewhere other than at
your house (or her house).

2) Apologizing for making out with her.

3) Asking her if you should call her, of if she
should call you.

I'll address each one in a minute in detail,
but first let me start off with some of my Quack
theories.

One of the things I say a lot is "Women Aren't
Attracted To Wussies".

I say this because:

1) It's true.

2) If you don't understand this principle, you're
likely to make mistakes that clearly "telegraph"
to a woman that you're a Wuss.

3) When it all comes down, if a woman doesn't feel
ATTRACTION for you, or you somehow manage to screw
up and KILL the ATTRACTION she's feeling... you're
done. Game over.

I think that most of us guys have these little
secret beliefs that we hide from the rest of the
world... and that we TRY to hide from women.

I was having an interesting discussion with a
good friend today, and we were talking about how
most guys act when they're around an "attractive"
woman.

Most guys do one of the following:

- Give attractive women a lot of compliments
immediately.

- Kiss up to attractive women.

- Try to get attractive women to like them by
buying them gifts, dinners and flowers.

- Chase after attractive women and let it be known
that the woman is "a prize worth pursuing" right
from the beginning.

- Hand over all of their power and status to
attractive women.

Know what I'm talking about?

Have you ever seen a guy at dinner with a
beautiful woman... and he's obviously nervous
about the whole situation... and you can tell that
he's doing everything he can to NOT screw up so he
can get the woman's approval?

Have you ever BEEN THAT GUY?

Yeah, me too. A lot.

Well, unfortunately, this kind of behavior
usually BACKFIRES BIG TIME.

All of the little things that most guys do to
get a woman's approval send a clear message to the
woman that:

"I'M A WUSSY. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE
ME FOR WHO I AM, SO I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO RESORT
TO EXTREME MEASURES TO GET YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO
ME."

Now that I understand this particular aspect of
male/female interactions, I can see the horrible
results all around me.

At bars I watch guys walking up to women and
giving compliments... or offering to buy drinks...
and the women smiling politely thinking, "Oh,
another loser", and excusing themselves...

By the way, bars aren't bad places to meet
women. But you must know HOW to meet women in bars
if you want to succeed in this kind of
environment. For the best training in how to meet
women in bars and clubs, go here and look at THIS:

confessing7girl said...

hummmmm interesting i thought u would hate that beckham circus that is now settled in the US!!! ohhh i love soccer!!!!! :D