Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ask The ASS - Its Monday N***a$!!!!


I hope everyone's weekend was good, my was good... not much sleep but fun non the less. For those that are new today is MONDAY, which in BlogLand it is ASK THE ASS Mondays. Mondays is the day that readers submit questions for to Andrew, which only Andrew can give an ASS of an anwser. On past mondays we have covered every from sex to politics. You can post a question and I will update the Blog throughout the day with my Fuckin' Answers...Nothing is off limits! So lets get started!!!!

DC Speaks - Is it necessary to get your friend's permission to go out with his sister when everyone is over 35 yrs old?
I would think not... I know I wouldn't ask nor expect my sister to ask my persimission since she is an adult too. Now if your friend feels that, their sister makes poor decisions like him being your friend... then I would have to yeah you might want to run it by him. But DC seems like a gentlemen with his head on straight.

Now Jim your ASS would have to ask me!!! And the answer would be NO!!!! ;D

10 comments:

Keshi said...

hey Andrew r ya a professional in this or wut WOW!

Keshi.

dc_speaks said...

lol....that's what i was thinking. we agree. good answer, dude!

Ticia said...

LOL- at DC and your answer Andrew...

danzer1986 said...

hey thanks for the comment
im sure ur a lesbian too lol
i saw ur blog on eating pussy.. pretty cool no ned fo rme to take notes
making women happy is to me like tiger wood is to golf.. fucking brlliant at iT!
LOL
but yea
cool post

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Ha larry-ous

Jim said...

heyyy ASS
do u think Keshi wud say yes to me if i assked?

i fear rejection

Andrew The Asshole said...

well Jim you won't know if you don't ask. We all have that fear, but you have to push through it.

Keshi said...

the ans is NO even b4 he asked.

Keshi.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Keshi - Yes I told him the same thing for my sister too!!!! My sister deserves a man with some balls

One Man’s Opinion said...

It is aahame that a nigger can be called a nigger by a cracker and not be fired....What up with that?