Monday, October 1, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays - Global Initiative



CapCity - do u mind when people just GIVE u a nickname?
No I don’t mind. Since I was young I would always give myself a nickname for given environments. It create a cult like following. With nicknames you can create larger than life personas… It’s one of the things that make celebrities what they are.

Do u think blogs will evolve or dissolve?
Blogs will evolve to take the place of reality shows. Eventually technology will make it so that you can have live video blogs.

Jim - tell me cud u love some one who is 6000 miles away?
I can love someone 6000 miles away, but the question is can you have a meaningful relationship 6000 miles away? Most people like some type of affection and interaction which makes it hard.

Should Jim find some one in my own back yard?
Yes, find you someone within driving range, unless you both have your own private jet and the type of job you can do from anywhere.

Nikki - what do you enjoy about reading blogs?
Reading blogs is like reading a book while the person its writing the book. Also it seems more real when its not in a newspaper or magazine. You get the impression that you are having a conversation with a peer.

Ticia - When will she go on a Date?
I hope its this year for your sake. But I have a suggestion... Just Be friendly. Many women say the same thing you are but you look angry and unapproachable. I think your problem can be fixed with a simple smile and friendly conversation.

Ced - What are my favorite and least favorite books?
My favorite would have to be between "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill and "The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene. I usually don't read for per leisure. Both books list above were read for a purpose and during a time i needed to read it. I can't say I have least favorite because its all helping me get to my goal as described in my short story THE CURE.

9 comments:

Dee said...

thanks 4 dropping by
very good point about the 6000 mile relationship. Hard enough to have a meaningful one 2 miles away.

Andrew The Asshole said...

GC - Thats a real good point 2 miles is hard enough

Ticia said...

I have a question--


When will I go on a date!?!?

Its been a damn year!

Unknown said...

What are your favorite and least favorite books of all time?

Gemini Girl aka GG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gemini Girl aka GG said...

I missed this..but I will have one for next week. THanks for stopping by my spot!

dc_speaks said...

nicely done, brah. i'll participate in your next one for sure.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I wanna ask a question too.... guess I should read the archives to see exactly what I am participating in ::ya think::...lol

hey you

Ticia said...

Thanks....