Monday, October 29, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays - I'm BACK!!!


Yes I am back... As many of you realized I was absent last week. I do apologize for my slackness. Or maybe I was just being as ASS. Red is one of my favorite colors, especially when its women in heels. But I'm back and ready do what I do best which is be an ASS!!!!!

I have some great things in store for my readers... Soon I will doing articles on Married Women, Wise ASS, and Death/Life.

But for now write in your questions and I will give you an ass of Anwer. Its Monday!!!

4 comments:

Ticia said...

Why is red your fav color?

Jim said...

i bet u r not a guy
u r not a woman either

who the fuck r u?

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ticia - My favorite color is red for several reasons. But its not just a nickname that i earned its my alter ego. How did I earn it? Well lets just say that i have enough energy to turn what starts out pink into a red sea of pleasure :-O think about it

Jim - Your right I'm a lesbian!!!

CapCity said...

Where'd u get this photo? do they have a naked men leaning into sinks version? DAYUM...i really DO need to get out more! LOL!

ps - luv how the third pair of legs does NOT look like a mannequin/dummy - but a woman who's READY to be DONE (no heels, pigeoned toed stance = are we done, yet!?)! LOL!