Monday, October 22, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays - Oil Cash Cow



For the newbies Its Monday!!!! I know you thinking whats the excitement... well your here at my blog and you should be excited to be here every Monday. Every Monday you get to ask the ASS questions. I will give an ASS of an opinion. So fire away and I will update the Blog post with my answers throughout the day.

The movie clip is the intro from the movie, "The Kingdom". Which is what I did this weekend, afterwhich I watched football with friends. Then I ended the evening with a nice nap on a boat, and woke up to the end of the Sunday Night Football game.

6 comments:

Ticia said...

HEY ANDREW---

How are you?
Your weekend?

I don't have any questions---I am at peace right now---

Keshi said...

Happy week Andrew!

Keshi.

oronde ash said...

been waitin to see the kingdom on tvlinks.com. the site's been down for two days now. you ever heard of tv links? do you know other "free" movie sights operatng thesedays?... first off, is the kingdom worth my wait.

the alias is bygpowis or bygINCpresents. oneof those black men trying some shit. if you got time, click on http://youtube.com/user/bygINCpresents. se what a bro'ah up to and holler if you feel any of it.

let me know about the kingdom too.

dc_speaks said...

yo. sorry i missed the festivities...i'll be sure to have a few thought provoking questions for you.

peace, bro!

Jim said...

heyyyy Andrew
u r loosing your fan following
TRICIA and me are the only ones who regularly visit u

u need to do an HNT
this goes for KESHI too

Ticia said...

Hey Andrew--
and plans for the weekend?

I hope you have a good time :)