Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Powerful Wise ASS

A few weeks ago I introduced the book, The 48 Laws of Power. I gave you two laws with examples of how they can be useful. Today I will give you two more nuggets of wisdom.

Recently I have realized the importance of these next laws. I have had 3 new bosses in the last couple months. I have applied both of with my newest boss that seems to want to bother with me.

CONTROL THE OPTIONS: GET OTHERS TO PLAY WITH THE CARDS YOU DEAL.
The best deceptions are the ones that seem to give the other person a choice: Your victims feel they are in control, but are actually your puppets. Give people options that come out in your favor whichever one they choose. Force them to make choices between the lesser of two evils, both of which serve your purpose. Put them on the horns a dilemma: They are gored wherever they turn.

THINK AS YOU LIKE BUT BEHAVE LIKE OTHERS
I you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

The lessons I learned in using these laws are that every boss likes to talk. So instead of arguing like I normally would, I asked for her opinion. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut, because I can be a wise ass, especially when I feel like I’m smarter than my brother.

6 comments:

Ticia said...

Sounds interesting.....

How are you this Monday?

dc_speaks said...

hmmmm...the 48 Laws of Power don't exactly fit my style. BUTTTTTT...I'm glad it works for you, my friend.

Happy Monday, dude!

Anonymous said...

u ass
shut the fuck up

i took your advice
about not being a WUSSY

and now Mary is not sure
about my feelings for her

Andrew The Asshole said...

Jim - her confusion is a good thing. She's hoping that you will take her on an adventure. Confusion is an emtion, unlike when before she told you to get lost.

Unknown said...

Hello Andrew!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of pretty-sextoys.com and love-shop.biz. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on pretty-sextoys.com and you'll place my link to http://www.love-shop.biz/sextoys-forhim/index.html with text 'Sex Toys for Men' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

Saadia said...

^^^Hmmmm...sex toys?