Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Interview With An ASSHOLE


Ok this is my second time being tagged in the same week. This time I have tagged by the Damn Humbl Devil. He had an interview format and I was supposed to tag people, but I'm not... Why? Cause it has to stop sometime. And I didn't like all the questions so I made up my own F***ing Interview. Do enjoy!!!

Why am I an Asshole?
I am an Asshole, because I speak my mind with very few filters. My sarcastic humor is the truth in the form of a sword.

What pisses me OFF?
The mentally weak people that complain about life and have no plans of doing anything different aka Insanity~ doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

If I president for a Day?
If I was president for the day I would stop the politically correct marketing that we do with the general public. We are going to war to secure our financial interest in the oil fields. We did that in Desert Storm the first time and everyone was ok with it. When asked about torturing prisoners I would say hell yeah we tortured them we also will assassionate people in power if we have too. When they attack us we call it terrorism and when we send navy seals, cia and nsa to do the same we call it protecting our way of life. People are in place to do the dirty work so that you can watch American Idol with out bombs interrupting.

WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I really want to retire this year.

COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?

Cuban coffee is the strongest and XS energy drink is my favorite because it taste good. Sometimes I have both.
IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
This is only XXX rated thoughts of what I want to eat... LOL

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Flowers, poems, deep looks through ones eyes or some dick and bubble gum...Depending on my mood

BLONDES, BRUNETTES, BLACK or BROWN?
I'm a fan of darker hair, but I also like highlights. And who made the rule that you can only have one date at a time? So give me one of both.

WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Besides my ASS... My tongue It cums with a orgasm gaurantee. I have almost sufficated because of my tongue.

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell...yeah... Whats not to like about me? Nevermind this gun to your head LOL

DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Yes, I believe that everyone wants to do good and until they prove otherwise I trust them.

SIBLINGS?
Oldest of 4 Assholes

ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
No, but most of the time women ask me out.

39 comments:

Katie said...

thought I would return the comment. sorry no panties. ;)

fun interview. but screw american idol. there are better things to watch.

Anonymous said...

aarrghhhh!! man u on fire..
though its good to be sarcastic...but dont get rude... :)
nice interview..

Mizrepresent said...

Man u are too funny! REtire???? You can't be that old....dick and bubblegum??? What's that all about? lol! Got one of them rubber tongues huh, strong and flexible...

Andrew The Asshole said...

Katie ~ "sorry no panties" oh don't apologize no panties works for me LOL

Dream ~ Thanks man rude and sarcastic is a fine line but glad that its working.

Mizrepresent~ Ritirement... whats it take age or money? Dick and bubble gum is a line from some rap song. STRONG and FLEXIBLE and I can hold my breath for a really long time if a lady finds herself SITTING on MY face. LOL

JustMeWriting said...

LOL...I really think I can't stand you...hahahaha...that was just too much for me to take (I'm sure you'll take those words and run with them) lol...DARN this flirtatious side of me...hahahah!

dc_speaks said...

dude....thank you for the laughs. I needed them for the day. I was in a somber mood and you gave me the extra energy I needed.

great answers to the tag...really.

Single Ma said...

HA HA you'z a silly MF. Too funny!

Why did I catch the "dick and bubble gum" comment too? I was like..

*double take* WDF?

Keshi said...

LOL I love ur self-confidnce!

**My tongue It cums with a orgasm gaurantee.

That caught my tongue...ooops I mean Eye! :):)

Keshi.

Webmiztris said...

"I have almost sufficated because of my tongue."

I think everyone wants to hear more about that. lol!

Saadia said...

so...I know I'm married and all that...but why haven't you asked me out yet??? :)

humbl devil said...

this was the reason i tagged ya in the first place...
living life true blue asshole style!!!

gr8 interview bro...

Andrew The Asshole said...

JustMe ~ Yeah don't you just hate when a guy makes you cum really hard?

DC ~ Glad I can give u a pick up. Take a shot of cuban coffee and read from the writings of the ASSHOLE

Keshi ~ It should catch you lips and I don't mean the ones on your face :D :D

Webmiztris ~ Maybe I will write about my sufficating story

Girly Girl ~ I date married women, so maybe I can get a personal signing of your book, sealed with lipstick.

Humbl Devil ~ Yeah glad I could exceed your expectations

Andrew The Asshole said...

Single Ma ~ "you did a double take" I'm glad you can take it twice how about a 3rd round?

Keshi said...

ok thats too much Andrew LOL!

Keshi.

Andrew The Asshole said...

LOL!! Thats how you get the orgasm! Ok how about just the tip of my tongue? LOL

D said...

You know I've always wanted to be interviewed on TV? But a blog interview does sound fun too!

Anonymous said...

Ah that tounge must come in so useful when lifting weights...

Coko Mulan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coko Mulan said...

u know.. sometimes.. u make me think i'm an asshole.. i might be..

Andrew The Asshole said...

FreeLance ~ Yes I do find it useful in the gym

Mz Coko ~ Everyone has a little ASShole in them that why we relate so well.

`NEFTY said...

Whats not to like about me? Nevermind this gun to your head. O_o I mind!

Pri said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Now was your comment sarcastic? :P

@nefty- We meet again.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Nefty ~ Shhh!! this gun is just a prop... now let say it again, "Andrew your my favorite ASSHOLE." Very good that wasn't so hard? LOL

Pri ~ Do come back and join us, I will to stopping by yours as well.

Angry Ballerina said...

Hrmmm, I got my girls here....I wonder whats up with this. Hey Asshole, nice fuckin blog.

The OE said...

Perhaps it's all in the presentation

N@nc! said...

lol many girls at same time XD :D:D:D:D ehehehe bad guy =P

Keshi said...

slaps Andrew.

LOL!
Keshi.

CapCity said...

AtheA - this is some FUNNY shit!

"WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Flowers, poems, deep looks through ones eyes or some dick and bubble gum...Depending on my mood"

And depending on my mood - THOSE are EGGZACKLY what I want from a Brother! Don't u HATE getting flowers when u were really eyeing that nice 'hot rod' of his! It can be SOOO poetic! LOL!

Andrew The Asshole said...

angry ballerina ~ Thanks for the fuckin compliment!!! Yes I do have your girls here, you should bring more!!!

Soul&Body ~ i am a bad ass... you should spank me for this.

Keshi ~ :O you tryin to turn me on? LOL

Cap ~ If the "hot rod" and being a bad ass got em why turn her off by giving flowers... she really just wants an orgasm...

Women know with in 30 sec whether or not she wants to do the DO, so just don't fuck it up.

Andrew The Asshole said...

OE ~ Presentation is everything, because it evokes emotions with mental stimulating syntex :D

SweetDreams said...

this was very interesting reading. i'll be back for more...

Anonymous said...

Suffocated?!?!?!?
Bwahhahahahaha

Andrew The Asshole said...

SweetDreams ~ Do cum back

G ~ I really did almost suffocate... The ladies on the blog want me to tell that story so maybe it will be a post next week.

Brandon said...

lol...Spam Wars???

Andrew The Asshole said...

Yeah I had to drop by and Be and Ass

Dangerfield said...

Yo Andrew excellent post my friend and I will have to replace the flower and candy with the other remedy use suggested more often.

Hot post my friend

Keshi said...

I knew that was cummin LOL!

Keshi.

Andrew The Asshole said...

OhHHHHH Awww yeah I did (I mean it did) cum!! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! Funny as HELL!!! I'll be back here!!!