Friday, May 4, 2007

Riddle Me This Riddle Me That


I had a female friend send me the following text message:

“I was dying and I sent you to the store with $1. What would you bring me back?”

My Response:

“I would take the dollar put gas in my car…drive to the nearest drug store…steal a box of flavored condoms in assorted colors.”

She said that this was not the right answer but I figured a few orgasms would revive her.

What’s the right answer to this Riddle????

I was suppose to go to the store and get her some lifesavers

10 comments:

Jewel Rays said...

lol..i like ya answer. :)

Well.I would probably get her , her favourite chocolate. I doubt its the right answer though..:P

~Jewel Rays

Have a good weekend andrew.:)

Andrew The Asshole said...

Thanks jewels I hope your weekend is as relaxing as mine.

I slept on the balcony and woke up to the boats going by.

No thats not the right answer but chocolate is always good

D said...

I wouldn't go and leave her to die alone!

N@nc! said...

hauhauhahua thats a funny answer =)
maybe she wanted that you answred that you save her :D

Andrew The Asshole said...

Actually I can save a life with a bottle of chocolate syrup

Jewel Rays said...

Yeah my weekend was pretty relaxing andrew.:)

And haha the boats. I remember. That must have been a great view to wake up to.:)


Chocolate is definitely always good especially to women.:)

Have a good week aites.

~Jewel

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO!! HAHAHAH...ok, maybe if I had asked that question I too would've felt that was the wrong answer - but since I DIDN'T ASK - that shit was hilarious!!

This is great!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an entrepreneurial opportunity. Life saver edible condoms!

Saadia said...

the fact that the question was even asked was stupid. But, I guess it is kind of funny to think that 'lifesavers' is the right answer.

Dangerfield said...

Andrew your answer is correct, in fact I may have purchased 2 backs of condoms