Monday, July 23, 2007

Ask The Ass Mondays

Oh yes I am an Ass, but now I'm an award winning ASS!!!! Last week I asked the question, but I'm back answering questions. This week it seems we have ventured away from politics and race this week is sex and tags... Not neccessarily in that order!!

ViViVoom - Does it really matter who fucks a fuck buddy? Are their emotions involved with a fuck buddy? I have a male friend (not a fuck buddy) and he tells me that he has absolutely no emotional ties to his women fuck buddies. Is it a gender thing maybe? Or ego?
*Ok first off I don't buy that it is a gender thing. Like I have said before men don't have less emotions just show them differently than women. Sex is an emotional experience. Men can have emotionalless sex. To men the act of sex is a game that involves conquering. Now if you start to spend "quality time" together and have sex on a continual basis emotions will develop on both end. I have heard both male and females have rules to keep emotions out of the way of their pleasure: Always have a 2 week gab when have sex with your sex buddy, never spend the night, never have sex with a "fuck buddy" more than 3 times... I'm sure all of you have heard more ways to do this but thats a start. Ego? Mens emotions are refered to as their ego while women refer to their emotions as Self Esteem. Its the same shit!!! At the end of the day you have to be honest with yourself and set self boundaries. If you don't have the discipline to create and stick to personal rules of engagement you will be emotional basket case in any relationship whether physical or long-term commitment.

Katie - She tagged me with some story that you were suppose to pick out 8 facts. I'm going to be completely honest... I really didn't get it!!! Katie is new here I want to welcome her, so if you would explain what the hell you want me to do then I will be happy to put my ASS spin on it.

Maybe one of my readers can get it
http://everyoneelsehasablog.blogspot.com/2007/07/rules-are-made-to-be-broken.html

16 comments:

Katie said...

Mr Asshole -

Apologies for the confusion. I don't really like memes and don't often do them, so I tagged you as a joke.

Clearly it wasn't a particularly funny joke.

The original rules are as follows:

1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

The reason it made no sense to you is 'cos I didn't follow those rules, nor indeed repeat them, just linked to them. Most people do 1. My favourite colour is blue, and such.

But I tagged you 'cos I figured you would ignore it / subvert it / wonder what the hell I was doing on your blog anyway.

So do what you like, basically. Or not, as the case may be.

Vi said...

Thanks for answering Little Wing's question for me, I'll send her over to read it. I don't agree on the 'don't fuck them more than 3 times' cause, hey, what's the point of having an FB if you only get to shag them 3 times? Ooohhh, I get it.... that a 'relationship' lol.

Anonymous said...

I think the only way to avoid any of these problems is to not have a Woman fuck-buddy. LeSigh...women ARE emotional!

confessing7girl said...

ahh u r going to lose ur asshole reputation after than answer to vivivoom question... i think u really answered in such a sensible way!!! loved it!!!!!

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

it's cool to have a f bud bit the truth is women say they are cool with it but their cooch are attached to their hearts ... dick has no heart !!!

Ticia said...

Hey Mr.Asshole.. LOL

I was gone for a week -- I was partying in Las Vegas...missed being an ass with cha!

I have to get my question together for next week!

Anonymous said...

Fuckbuddy?
my girl told me she just wants me as a buddy
but she didnt imply fuck buddy


me, i gott the hottz for her real bad

please advise me what to do
or is she telling me i am not sexually attractive to her?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award, pal! I agree with you on the sex part of this post. I think I'll attempt katie's litle challenge later.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Vivivoom - send her over and I will have a private reading for her.

Lolly - women are emotional, but that makes it easier in way... if you know what makes them tick. Every person is different but we have emotions and it easier to control an emotional person.

confession7 - I'm a sensible ass!!

courneyG - You cold blooded!!! I hear icebox playing in the back ground.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Ticia - I am fuckin happy to see your ass... always a site for sore eyes

Andrew The Asshole said...

Anonymous - It depends on the lady. Is she sexually active or is a virgin teasing you? Because of society women tend to beat around the bush with these things. Thats why they come over to "watch" a movie or come over after a night on the town for "coffee and snacks", what they really mean is "I'm cuming over to get licked and fucked"
Me being an ass I make them say what they want me to do. So what I'm walking around the house with no clothes on you still have to ask for the penis and if you can sit on my face.

Ticia said...

aww.....Andrew......

Vest said...

Hi bumhole you sure are a dyed in the wool thoroughbred asshole, what else interests you other than being an asshole and assholing around.

Anonymous said...

, WATCH OUT for Vest ,
He is not just an asshole

He is a bugger
Keep your ass hole safe

confessing7girl said...

heard u!!! ;)

Lola Gets said...

@Andrews last comment
I KNOW thats right! You got to make them ASK for it! Aint no pussy-footing around up in here!

I can appreciate that.
:)
L