Monday, July 9, 2007

Last week's Ask The Ass Monday was less controversial than the previous week, but I made up for it with my "Open Relationship/Swingers" post. My lady readers from around the globe were not as receive on that post as my "eating" or "seduction" post. Later this week I think I will tell you about How To Marry a Billionaire (or How to possible marry a type A Asshole :D)

Jim - Why Do I Blog?
I started blogging a couple month ago, when after reading Intellegent Ignorance. His audience was some what conservative and did not push the envelop not to make them uneasy. So me and Brandon created serval character to guest write, and well Andrew was going to be too over the top so I created a seperate blog for this character... Thus far its worked out quit nicely.

CapCity - How do I like her plug: Life, Love and Dancing
I think the conversation flow is unbelievable and I think I might get you to ghost write on a book I'm writing. I am curious as to the chocolate, vanilla, french vanilla and the rest of the Ben&Jerry Flavored characters? What was the effect you were looking for? It was pleasantly fresh and new.

Ticia - What do you do if you have a friend that loves to call your mother and talk like SHE ain't got no one else to talk to? I am being selfish?
Well in my case I love my mother, but we love each other from a distance. We both are stubborn, humbly right all the time, brash honesty or as we like to call it we are LEADERS, so its best that we love each other from a distance. My family knows that I'm taking over the world one day at a time, so they will happily talk to my friends (that aren't busy quitily staging a revolution on the world stage). Now if you have a different relationship with your mom you should understand that what attracts you to her other people will see and want to enjoy. If you want more time by yourself with her, make your friends dependent on you, then they will spend less time with your mother.

Cap also wants me to speak on an article entitled "Membership has its Privileges?"
In some regards I agree with the article, and in other regards I believe that is out dated. Exclusive clubs do have its privileges. 20 years ago "color" and "wealth" did march side by side. I think today there is not much different between the "white" elite and the "black" elite; the same goes for the middle class and poor. At the end of the day the world knows one color green. From an American stand point America has the most millionaires in the world by far. Also it helps that when you own companies you can benefit from the political freedom of a first world country and still tax advantage of the tax havens of the world: Switzerland, Caymen Islands, Bermuda, etc. I think that some of the "benefits" they speak of is available to minorities, if they would just decide what they want out of life and go get it. Stop making excuses and using "the man" as a scapegoat. That's the easy way out aka being lazy. Another way to look at it is that when you are on top you live in a glass house where everyone is a critics of your every action aka a target. A Gift and A Curse!!!

12 comments:

CapCity said...

wow! it's quiet up in the abyss today. LOL! glad u like the flavas in my story, Andrew. As a person of color I'm always looking for ways to delightfully describe the many hues in my World of friends & family, so that my stories are as visual as possible. i'm honored that u'd consider me for work on one of your projects.

Unknown said...

It's pretty interesting to me that you formed a "character" in order to push the proverbial envelope in cyberworld among thinking people. Somewhere in cyberspace, someone will one day figure out that a Myspace character who received far too much attention for some of the most crass, classLESS, and infantile remarks on the site is my "cousin"...

Jim said...

u sure doing good Andrew
there is a dearth of uncensored blogs in the blog world

with no annony mouse blocks
and no moderator

May u live to be 102

Ticia said...

I have a question....

What do you do if you have a friend that loves to call your mother and talk like SHE ain't got no one else to talk to? I am being selfish? Thats my mama!!!!!!!

Thanks---

Andrew The Asshole said...

cap - I thought that the flavors touched the reader's subconscious without being over bearing. I like flavors: I remember having the nickname Baskin & Robins in college because late night I would be roaming campus with a different flavor, but I'm sure you were talking about a different type of flavor LOL!!! I definately look forward to working with you. Not sure if you ever considered writing but I have several books, movies and tv shows I'm interested in writing

Ced - first let me say I'm happy to see you gracing my pages again, welcom back. We might be cousin you never know. One day I will show my true person to my readers and it will be our little secret.

Jim - thanks for the encouragement and if I have it my way I will live well beyond 102.

Fuck Censorship!!!!

Jim said...

i just been banned by Keshi again
not many blog owners can take what i dish out

the beauty of blogging is its interactive
meaning feedback welcome

u cut off feedback
and u r talking to your self

most americans can take criticism in a healthy way

GOD BLESS AMERICA
and Andrew

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Well, she's all you'd ever want
She's the kind I like to flaunt and take to dinner
But she always knows her place
She's got style, she's got grace--she's a winner
She's a lady
Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady
Talkin' about that little lady
And the lady is mine

Well, she's never in the way
Always something nice to say, and what a blessin'
I can leave her on her own
Knowin' she's OK alone and there's no messin'
She's a lady
Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady
Talkin' about that little lady
And the lady is mine

Well, she never asks very much
And I don't refuse her
Always treat her with respect
I never would abuse her
What she's got is hard to find
And I don't want to lose her
Help me build a mountain
From a little pile of clay, hey hey hey

Well, she knows what I'm about
She can take what I dish out, and that's not easy
But she knows me through and through
And she knows just what to do and how to please me
She's a lady
Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady
Talkin' about that little lady
And the lady is mine
Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's a lady
Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady
Talkin' about that little lady
And the lady is mine

,
DONT BE SILLY
its not Keshi,

10:12 PM

Andrew The Asshole said...

not keshi????? then either girly girl, cap or ticia or mystery??? Not sure but we can talk about this over a bowl of ice cream!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Andrew
i got nowhere to go
so i am here again

hey Andrew
tell me your real name

u are Adrienne right?
and u r one hot chick
i bet

Anonymous said...

Ticia looks hot too

`NEFTY said...

Post new!

Andrew The Asshole said...

Actually have many beautiful world from around the globe that frequent my memoirs!!!