Sunday, July 22, 2007

Award Winning Monday


Jeevy presents Andrew the Asshole with an Award... and award of community involvement!!!! Finally some gets rewarded for honesty. Now of course the rules of this is that I am supppose to bestow this award on 5 others. Now you know I can't give shit away!!! But maybe in another live I would, so lets dream for a moment. In my illusional dream I would give this award to....

Intellegent Ignorance, CapCity, Bad Bad Girl, Sojouner G

Monday questions are off to a Hot spot. Vi vi voom has already put her request in for the emotions of sexual partners or lack there of. Katie a new reader from the UK has tagged me, so will have to put an interesting spin on her tag. But let the questions roll!!!

2 comments:

confessing7girl said...

hiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!! congrats on ur schmoozee!!!!!!! :D

CapCity said...

congrats on yr schmooze & thanx for awarding li'l ol' ME!